Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A New Asshole Demographic

I'm moving to a new city on Saturday, so I decided to make the changes on OKCupid to see what caliber of men I will soon be dealing with.
Hmm.. sounds pretty cute. Let's click on his profile and see if he continues to be cute.


DO YOU GUYS SEE WHAT HE DID THERE? IT'S A PLAY ON WORDS! INSTEAD OF 'PHILANTHROPIST' HE PUT 'FULL ON RAPIST'! OMG THAT IS JUST SOOOO FUNNY BECAUSE RAPE IS HILARIOUS AND IT IS SUPER ATTRACTIVE FOR A GUY TO SUGGEST THAT HE IS A RAPIST!

Coincidentally, while I was making these screen caps someone started talking to me through the instant messager. He seemed funny, was an English major, what could go wrong, right? RIGHT?!

THEN THIS HAPPENED:
Now, I could either view this as total coincidence attributable to the fact that there are at least two rape apologists in the city I'm about to move to...

OR I COULD TAKE THE REACTIONARY VIEWPOINT AND DECIDE THAT I AM MOVING TO A CITY FULL OF AWFUL, AWFUL PEOPLE.

Guess which path I decided to go down. Just guess.

-Jo

P.S. RAAAAAAAGE


1 comment: