Monday, August 23, 2010

The Jonathan Files Begin

I met my latest FWB on the internet, like so many respectable people often do. His name is Jonathan, and his profile picture of him cuddling with an overweight cat made him immediately endearing to me, while his extensive knowledge of Ayn Rand's works gave me immediate concern that I might have been becoming involved with a libertarian.

After the prerequisite conversations, I decided to go to his apartment for a visit one lonely Thursday evening, with Tiffany on speed-text in case Jonathan was not just a libertarian, but also a murderer (but really, the similarities between the two can be striking).

After a brief tour of an oddly clean apartment (complete with a suspicious desktop background of Neil Patrick Harris [?]) things got heated, and we had fabulous I-don't-yet-know-your-last-name sex.

Here's where the Jonathan files really start, because it was in our post-coital bliss that Jonathan decided to start a conversation about politics and social issues, beginning with the description of a male-to-female transsexual as "he/she/it." On women's issues, Jonathan adamantly insisted that men face considerably more oppression than women; when discussing white privilege he spoke of the crippling effects of affirmative action on the disenfranchised white male demographic.

Needless to say, I promptly declared my blow-job "rescinded," and left early the next morning before he woke up. However, the Jonathan files continued due to my love of sex with stupid people...

-Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment